We are launching our very first Branches Club... the yearbook class will now be a club!
Branches is seeking talented and responsible high school students to join the Yearbook Club. Students will learn all about creating our stunning yearbook, from photography and editing to team building and much more!
We have so many talented students, let's put your gifts to use!
Yearbook Club students will commit to monthly virtual meetings (meeting platform coming soon) on the first Wednesday of each month, with additional communication via email, video chats, texts and/or in-person meetings as deadlines approach, flexibility is required. Students will learn our yearbook software, be responsible for various tasks such as taking pictures, editing, creating pages, interviewing students, and so much more!
- Yearbook advisor: Mrs. Karen Sidur
Students must be 14 years old by December 1, 2023
- $50, annual club fee. Payment instructions will be sent after the application is approved.
- An application is required. Complete THIS APPLICATION and return to email@example.com.
- Deadline: Email completed application by August 15th.
- Space is limited! Apply TODAY to be part of this creative team!
Are you ready to make this year's book stand out?