Tue, May 17|
Foothill Vineyard Church
BHA Campus Tour
Thank you for your interest in Branches Homeschool Academy.
Time & Location
May 17, 2022, 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Foothill Vineyard Church, 100 E Foothill Blvd, San Dimas, CA 91773
About the event
Make sure to read through the TOUR GUIDELINES:
Thank you for signing up for a tour of Branches Homeschool Academy! The tour will begin promptly at 9:00am or 10:30am on the day you have reserved, please arrive on time, give yourself enough time for parking and finding our tour guide. We will begin with a tour of all of our classes, Pre-K through High School. After we visit the classrooms we will have a Q & A session where you will be able to ask questions about our program.
Because classes/school is in session during the tour we ask that you respect our teachers and students. Each tour is allotted 30 minutes, including the Q & A time.
Please review the following tour guidelines before reserving your time.
- Meet in the courtyard.
- Reservations are for up to four people within your immediate family only. Please do not invite or bring other families or friends that do not have their own reservation.
- We will be visiting the classes while they are in session, please do not ask the teacher/class helpers questions, we will have time to discuss your questions during the Q & A time at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are scheduled for 30 minutes, if we do not have time to answer all of your questions please email email@example.com.
- During the Q&A portion of the tour we ask that your questions remain general. Reserve specific questions to your family for another time or via email.
- If you will not be able to attend your scheduled tour time please cancel on the website so that we can accommodate more families for that tour time. We cannot guarantee that there will be tour times available at a later date.
- Because school/classes are in session, due to unforeseen circumstances we may need to cancel the scheduled tour. We will do our best to give you as much notice.
- Anyone not adhering to the above guidelines will be asked to leave and re-schedule a tour pending availability.