READ-A-THON FUNDRAISER

Our 5th annual READ-A-THON fundraiser starts Tuesday, October 1st, and ends Tuesday, October 15th. Students will have the opportunity to earn money towards their own spring tuition while at the same time help with some of the costs to keep Branches running... and there is no need to sell Christmas wrapping paper! The read-a-thon fundraiser has two purposes, 1) raise money to help with student tuition and Branches and 2) encourage our students to READ!!! 

Branches Homeschool Academy Funds....where does it all go?

85% of tuition goes to pay our hard-working teachers.  That leaves 15% of tuition to pay for facilities, janitorial services, playground equipment, administrative pay, website fees, PayPal fees, school events, staff development, etc.  As you can see, it takes a lot to keep Branches a safe and successful place for our families.  We'd love your support and donations are truly appreciated!

MAKE SURE TO ADD YOUR SPONSER'S FULL NAME

BRANCHES Homeschool Academy

100 E. Foothill Blvd, San Dimas, CA 91773

(909) 241-1624 | (909) 214-1731

brancheshomeschoolacademy@gmail.com

  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Instagram Icon