Tue, May 02|
Foothill Vineyard Church
Used Curriculum/Book Sale
Our goal is to connect individual homeschoolers in order to facilitate the sale of school materials at a low cost. All homeschoolers are invited to shop. BHA enrollment is NOT required. Invite all your friends. Bring small bills for shopping. Registration required for anyone interested in selling.
Time & Location
May 02, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Foothill Vineyard Church, 100 E Foothill Blvd, San Dimas, CA 91773
About the event
Are you interested in selling? Are you finished using some school materials and wish there was another family that could use them? Would you like to try and earn a little money to help pay for next year's materials and shop for things at a great price? You do not have to be enrolled at BHA, but you MUST register to participate. And you do not have to be present to sell. Read below for instructions.
Who is eligible to sell at this event? Individual homeschoolers. Who is ineligible? Retailers. For questions about eligibility email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to expect: BHA families and homeschoolers from the community and surrounding areas are invited to sell and shop. BHA will market the event. And on the day of the event we will provide a table and space for your homeschooling materials. We suggest bringing totes, boxes, crates, etc. to organize your books/items in the most effective way possible. Tell all your friends about it and invite ANYONE to come shop or sell that day.
To sell you agree and understand the following:
- Arrive no later than 8:30am to the courtyard at Foothill Vineyard Church to set up. You do not have to be present to sell.
- Bring and organize your used curriculum, teaching materials, books, manipulatives, games, etc.
- Adhere an envelope or Post-It to EACH book or item. On the envelope or Post-It include your name, selling price and name of the book/item. Remember one envelope or Post-It per item. The envelope or Post-It will be collected at the time of sale and returned to you as your receipt.
- Proceeds from items not individually and clearly marked will be donated to Branches Homeschool Academy.
- Return at 1:00pm to retrieve your unsold items and cash. Any items left behind will be taken to be donated immediately following the sale.